Welcome to my blog

On this blog you will find two types of entries. First, of course, normal bolg pots, and second, you will find articles. You can distinguish articles because they will have the label "article". The special thing about articles (contrary to my normal blog posts) is that they are longer, more thoughtful, and I will keep them updated to my current ideas and thoughts. So, because articles never get outdated, I will always encourage you to comment on them, no matter how old they are.

I hope you will enjoy my blog.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Initial post

This is the first post, and is done more as a test than anything.

Just to have some content, I will use this post to tell what this blog will be about.

Simply put: I will blog about my interests. This is not a small task because I have many of them. Here is an incomplete list:
  • Role-playing games
  • Computer/programming
  • SF/Fantasy books
  • Comics
  • Drawing
And of course some other geek stuff I wouldn't embarrassing myself with here.

But if you read this: Welcome to my blog!

No comments: