Welcome to my blog

On this blog you will find two types of entries. First, of course, normal bolg pots, and second, you will find articles. You can distinguish articles because they will have the label "article". The special thing about articles (contrary to my normal blog posts) is that they are longer, more thoughtful, and I will keep them updated to my current ideas and thoughts. So, because articles never get outdated, I will always encourage you to comment on them, no matter how old they are.

I hope you will enjoy my blog.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Distant Horizons links

I am working on a game that I call Distant Horizons: A Game of Adventuring and Exploring. Most of the concepts I have for this game have been presented on The Forge forum. But I thought I would make a collections of link here if anyone would be interested:
I think that I now have enough concepts ready so I can begin to think more deeply about the resolution system. Contrary to most other games I have designed (or tried to design), the resolution system have been some of the last thing I have worked on in Distant Horizons. The good thing about this approach is that I can get a clear picture of what I need the resolution system to support, and the bad thing is that I have done a lot of design before I have the possibility to playtest anything.

- Anders

No comments: